Saturday, May 30, 2020

Review: The Curse of Oak Island: The Story of the World's Longest Treasure Hunt

The Curse of Oak Island: The Story of the World's Longest Treasure Hunt The Curse of Oak Island: The Story of the World's Longest Treasure Hunt by Randall Sullivan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this on an airplane while on my way to testify for a murder trial. This book was a lot more interesting than any events that followed over the next few days. It's definitely for fans of the show, of which I am although I havent seen the recent seasons due to life getting in the way. I will admit though that the book does a good job at reminding us that the show really is a *show* and that there's a lot of behind the scenes things that happened over the years that we never got to see.

I was worried this book would be a quick cash grab but I promise you all, it is not.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment